Sunday, February 3, 2013

Items I have Made

Here is a Word Mat that I created in Boardmaker Plus.  I have been using it for review.  I give each student a marker/block and then tell them to put the block on a certain word.  I found they would not keep their finger on the word and I could not see everyone at once so the block helps me to check their work.  Later in the month, I will use it for following directions - "put a red circle around the word 'she'."

You can use this picture as I did not upload it to Boardmaker Share but if you would like the Boardmaker version just leave a comment and I will email it to you.
Here is the desk strip that I created for my students' desks.  I use MacTac and attach a copy to the top of their desk, I find my students refer to it throughout the month - sometimes during lessons sometimes just for something to look at.

You can just use this picture but if you would like the original in Microsoft Word 2010, just leave a comment and I will email it to you.

I found a more complex version of this file on Boardmaker Share for a different unit within Unique Learning System. It was originally created by cwaterfield.  The original file is she posted here: http://www.boardmakershare.com/Activity/1505541/Unique-Elementary-Can-I-Buy-It

I took the original file and narrowed it down to just work on sight words and rhyming.  You can download it on Boardmaker Share:



1 comment: