Monday, April 1, 2013

Files for April

With March Break and Easter, we are doing an extra week of the March unit but I did create all the files today.

Here are the rhyming worksheets created in Boardmaker Studio.

Here is the beginning sound file for SMART Notebook, you need to have SMART Notebook 11 to use this file.  I tried it at school and it does not work in SMART Notebook 10 :(

 

Here is the Word Mat that I created in Boardmaker Plus, work and together are on the page twice once as a title and once as a word (I could not find another title)


Here is the set of April Word Work created in Boardmaker Studio.

This is the strip that I print off and put on the top of each desk. Sorry no link!
  






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for always making some nice Unique resources!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete