Saturday, November 28, 2015

Environmental Print Alphabet Books

Recently, I made a number of Environmental Print Alphabet Books and this is how I did it:

I went to Dollarama and bought 24 pocket Presentation Folders,  Alphabet Stickers, and Black Cardstock.


I added an alphabet letter to the top right corner of each page. I only had 24 pages so I was creative with WX and YZ. I did not think there would be many X foods (as that is what my version will be for) so I made that division substantially unequal.

  

I created a title page and then the basics of the book was complete.

 https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6zfvx4bsv8yhss/Environmental%20Print%20Cover%20page.pdf?dl=0


You can download your own title page here (or click the picture above).

Here are some of the pages that I have already created in my own book. I used product packaging, flyers and a sticker off of my banana.




Have fun creating your book!





No comments:

Post a Comment